Sunday, May 13, 2012

After watching the TED talk about moving objects with your mind, I have been thinking more about where technology is going. I think that it is a cool concept and that it is truly amazing where people have gone in terms of technology, but I am also skeptical about the practicality and necessity of some of it.  When I think about it in terms the human connection, I see it going in the ways of video games, bringing on more interactivity.  I can see it being an advantage for the gaming industry because it can help bring its game closer to its players.  I can also see a disadvantage when people are not wanting to put so much physical effort into playing a game.  I think it will help people to participate more with different technologies but I also think it can turn people away due to inexperience and it being too far fetched.

No comments:

Post a Comment